Compact Desktop Model for Concurrent Programming of max 16 devices (Installs 1 set of AF9724)
- Compact size of W1120xD690xH715mm (excluding projection).
- Installs 1 set of AF9724.
- Supports various packaged devices using open-top IC socket such as TSOP, BGA, SOP, SSOP, and so on.
- Concurrent programming of max 16 devices.
- Transports 2 devices at a time.
- Opening and closing of all sockets are operated by air-cylinder. Manual mode is also available.
- Arranges 2 trays and NG box.
|On-board programmer||One AF9724 gang programmer|
|Target device||Write target device of AF9724|
|Target package||Open top
Minimum 7 mm x 7 mm (including lead) / max 32 mm x 32 mm (including lead)
|Use tray||Up to 2 JEDEC compliant trays can be installed|
|NG emissions||Dedicated NG box|
|Device aligning mechanism||Replace with package with two positioning buffers|
|Carrying capacity||16 Device insertion / extraction, transfer time: 96 seconds (about 6.0 seconds / 1 device)
(One tray average time when positioning buffer is used, slightly depending on the device, tray etc. to be used.)
|Air||0.4 MPa (External supply air is 0.4 MPa or more)|
|Power supply||AC200±5% 50/60Hz 1.0KVA|
|Size / Weight||Approximately D 720 × W 1320 × H 765 mm (excluding protrusions) / about 200 kg|